Part of our ongoing effort to leverage leading-edge technology includes the Steinhauer Modcenter, the latest in German-engineered Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) machinery. This versatile modification solution allows for automated in-house capabilities to process the cutting, drilling and tapping of enclosures.
Designed for panel building, systems integration and enclosure modification, ModCenter has state-of-the art design and controls, offering:
- Ease of use
- Best-in-class cutting speeds
- Repeated precision
- Wide range enclosure-size handling capability
- Automation of traditionally labour-intensive processes resulting in increased productivity
- Improved quality via precise holes and cutouts that even a skilled hand can’t match
- Programmed automated modifications for mild-carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, die-cast aluminum, copper and any machinable composite material.
- Increased flexibility with a magazine that holds up to 21 automated tools
Ask us about arranging a visit to see this machine in action.